If you have asked yourself “Why own just one investment property, when I could own two or more?” — you are not alone. In today’s economy, more and more of our clients are dipping their toes into real estate investments for the first time.
When it’s time to close the deal on a real estate investment, it is critically important to have careful, strategic analysis and the ability to negotiate. That’s where Jeff Lottmann Group in Dallas can help.
Our Dallas agents match veteran and novice real estate investors with lucrative investment opportunities and offer reliable advice along the way. From start to finish, our process includes:
- Goal of Purchase: We ask the tough questions, including “Why are you interested in a real estate investment?” “Are you seeking a commercial or residential property?” and “Are you pursuing a property to flip or a rental property?”
- Generating Income: Your agent will help you analyze the stream of income, whether your investment will provide ongoing cash flow or appreciation of value over time.
- Funding: Explore purchasing options, from conventional to an arrangement that is customized to your wants and needs.
- Options: The Jeff Lottmann Group in Dallas fields many questions about the impact of today’s economy on short-sale and foreclosure properties:
- A short sale occurs when a lender is willing to accept a discounted payoff in order to release a mortgage.
- Foreclosure means a lender or lien holder has taken possession of a property because its owner defaulted on mortgage payments and/or property taxes. In either case, creditors aim to sell the property as fast as possible.
Both short-sale and foreclosure properties can be affordable additions to your investment portfolio — but having an agent who understands the complexities of both is key. Our Dallas team has the expertise you can rely on.
Contact us today to learn more about our unique process. Our team looks forward to guiding you through the exciting landscape of real estate investments.