The Jeff Lottmann Group takes a comprehensive approach to selling your home—from the appraisal process to the marketing, from qualifying buyers to managing contracts. Our selling process and benefits to clients are described below.
- Determine the Price: To help you determine what your home is really worth in today’s market, you’ll get a free Comparative Market Analysis Report which provides comparisons between your home and other recently sold or listed homes in your area.
- Marketing: The more buyers who know about your home, the quicker it will sell. Our extensive (and customized) marketing process includes, but is not limited to, direct mail, targeted internet marketing, reverse prospecting, and open houses for buyers as well as other realtors. Our active buyer lead capture system is a proprietary listing program that captures potential agents that have active buyers looking for properties just like yours!
- Staging: In addition to comprehensively marketing your home, The Jeff Lottmann Group will advise you on the best ways to stage your property. In some cases, we even partner with professional staging companies to ensure the very best first impression is made.
- Qualifying the Buyers: Our team makes sure potential buyers are qualified to purchase your home before the conversation advances.
- Managing the Contracts: Contracts can be confusing and intimidating. The Jeff Lottmann Group helps guide you to a smooth and successful closing.
- The Closing: Our professionals ensure you conform to all Missouri statutory disclosure requirements. We also inform you about any/all inspections that you should consider to ensure a successful closing.
- Continued Support: Selling your home means moving. And that means garage sales, packing, hiring movers, finding repair people to get your house on the market, etc. We have a wide network of professionals that can assist with everything required to make your moving day a success!
- The Bill: You pay NOTHING up front for The Jeff Lottmann Group services! As such, we will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear, while working within your timeframe and considering your needs.
Contact us to arrange for a free, no-obligation, in-home presentation about marketing your home for a seamless sale!